Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, December 13, 2010

I Heart Faces- Pet Faces - Meet Gunner

Friends, meet Gunner. Or Goober, as known to close family and friends! ;) He's our goofy 7 year old Lab who, as you can see by his picture, adores being loved, and only wants to be as close to you as possible.

I love my pets and take as many pictures of them as I do people, so it was a hard choice between Gunner, my horses, or my cats, but for me, this picture depicts the truest character of all them. Enjoy!





10 comments:

  1. I'm a big lab lover myself and have had them all my life. Great photo and he's so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the background and the angle! Great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an awesome picture Great job

    ReplyDelete
  4. precious! beautiful editing work...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the editing too! I absolutely love his expression :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great photo - love his face!

    ReplyDelete