Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

VRP Apricot Lane Commercial Shoot | Missoula Fashion Photographer

I had the greatest honor and privilege of being the still frame photographer for the Apricot Lane Missoula spring 2014 commercial that is being aired throughout the Olympics prime time on NBC. 

I've worked with Apricot Lane for the past year, teaming up to showcase their beautiful styles paired with my HS senior clients for the ultimate fashion display, and when AL approached me to be their photographer for their commercial I knew this would be beyond fun and absolutely stunning! 

We shot the commercial in the grand location of The Loft of Missoula, where we were able to combine timeless elegance with modern chic.  

Without much further ado, I'm just going to let the images speak for themselves and then allow you to enjoy the final product.  


































                                           

1 comment: