Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, February 26, 2012

WPPI- Las Vegas Photography Convention 2012 | Missoula Fashion Photographer

Wow!!!! What an amazing week I had! WPPI was a huge success and I'm so excited to share a touch of what I got to experience!

Started off by getting to go and spend a few days in Vegas just to enjoy the town and I got to meet a friend along the way:



Everyone, this is Little Vegas, the famous Monitor lizard all the way from Australia!

Monday was the Seniorologie Vegas Shootout day and here's a fabulous picture of all the beautiful women who participated and put it on!





And one of my stunning seniors:




And then on my final day in Vegas, Wednesday, was the grand finale, The Las Vegas GhostTown, The Squeal shoot-out, put on by Emma and Josh Smith Photography. There's so many images that I'm gonna get to share, but for now here's just a taste.... *sparkle eyes* What a dreamy day!


Event Organizers Emma & Josh Smith -www.emmajanephotos.com/ coutureclicks.emmajanephotos.com

Venue- El Dorado Canyon Mine Tours ( Ghost Town) -http://eldoradocanyonminetours.com/

Hair/Makeup by Ha ir by Liz- Liz Gopwani
www.hairbylizz.com

Wedding Gowns - The White Dress www.thewhitedress.com

Fashion Wardrobe- Kristy Rose www.krosekouture.com

Accessories- Renee Pawele Bride
www.facebook.com/pages/Renee-Pawele-Bride/164189221263

Hair and Makeup by Sarah Diaz Professional Makeup Artist and Hairstylisthttps://www.facebook.com/SarahDiazMUA

Menswear- Tuxedo Junction www.tuxedojunction.com

Purses- Judith Leiber The Forum Shops at Casers Palace


So in the next week or so be looking for more images from both of these glorious shootouts! These are the fore-runners to the new path that VioletRay Photography is taking. Focusing more on Seniors and Weddings. I spent the past week in classes learning how I can better serve my clients and how to push my passion and talent in the direction that will fulfill both clients and myself. An overall bonus for all!




No comments:

Post a Comment