Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, June 11, 2012

Sadie + Evan | Missoula Engagement Photographer

This session holds a very special place in my heart.

I grew up with Sadie... I actually used to teach her and my baby sister in VBS way back in the day, and I watched her grow up through-out high school, chattering with her at Rod's Harvest Foods as we both plugged along through life in St. Ignatius. Then... she hit college and I did a session for her on the U of M campus and told her "when your boyfriend comes for his next visit, let me know and we'll do a session!"

Well... that for fun session actually turned into a "We're Engaged!!!!" session!!!! What a blessing this is to my heart. To see such a sweet girl get such a champion of a boy for a fiance'! I'm so happy for this incredibly sweet couple! Happy Day Sadie and Evan!!!


This is an "Keepsake Image Box"! These make for safe keeping of your prints and other special items that you want to cherish as a keepsake. They come in 4x6 or 5x7 
and are customizable for your special memories!



No comments:

Post a Comment