Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Kyleigh Senior Session | Missoula Senior Photographer



Kyleigh came to me with ideas of her session. She wanted clean and
country. She wanted to stand out from all her classmates, in form of theme
and location. That got me REALLY excited because I live out in the country
of Florence, MT. We planned her session in her almost 3 weeks in advance,
and started praying that the smoke would all clear out! (Montana and Idaho
have been under extreme fire conditions since June!) When her session time
finally arrived though, the fires of Montana were in full force and
socking my 5 acre parcel of land in with heavy smoke. Kyleigh and her mum
were worried but I just kept reassuring them it was okay! I told them,
"lets just look at this smoke as a natural haze. A nice light diffuser.
It's going to be FINE!"

And it was!!! Each one of her images just naturally glowed! I'm so proud
of this young lady! She really let her inner beauty shine, and I'm also
thankful for the smoke. Not very often you'll hear a person say that...
but without it... this session wouldn't have been the same!

Enjoy the beauty and remember that each individual is beautiful! Inside and out!



















1 comment: